After some time, the neighbors began to notice that something was wrong. The windows were never opened, and the garbage container in front of the house was always empty. They even began to suspect that the family had left the house.
Shakhin tried to contact his wife, but she did not answer his calls. The worried homeowner came to see what was going on, but couldn’t get in. the locks were changed and no one was opening the door.
After that, Shakhin received a call from the gas service. the man learned something terrible.
It turns out that there has been no gas in the house for several months, because the employees could not carry out inspections and had to turn off the gas.
Shakhin and gas service employees came together and broke the door. The sight shocked them. Inside there were only empty walls, and on the floor was… a huge dump. It smelled terrible, there were insects and mold everywhere…
The wife and children had disappeared. Later, the police tried to find them, but the search was unsuccessful.
Shakhin spent several thousand dollars for professional cleaning and repairs. He no longer intends to rent out his house.